INTRODUCTION FROM MYRAE

testing2...!!...1...2....3!!!ASSALAMUALAIKUM...hye2 sweety...i'm new here..this is my second post at my blogger...hehe..first and foremost,,let me introduce myself...juz call me myrae..i'm 20years old..I was born on 10 March 1991..studying at polytechnic kota bharu in dip accountancy...I don't know anything about the world of bloggers..juz wanna to say thank's a lot to my sweet friend,,suhaila that has a lot to teach me..thank's for everything ila..love you,,hehe
     As u all know,,this is my original pages..So I can do anything what I want..no one can complaint and make trouble here..If u like me,,be follower my blog and we can share information,,opinion n everything..share is caring right??but If u don't like or HATE me,,just shut up ur mouth and leave from my pages...press "X" button at ur laptop's screen..juz be easy right??..yupppp!!.who are u to judge the life I live??I know i'm not perfect and i don't live to be..but before u start pointing fingers,,,make sure ur hands are clean oke..!!!.
      Last but not least,,i wanna be close friend with u all....bye2 handsome..=)
sweet kn my fren???errkk tersangattt lah tinggi

5 comments:

Ilaasuhailaa said...

haha..hamboi2..tnggi ek...btw..ur r most wlcme friends..

myrae kiroro said...

hek3....> 170cm ni...jgn maraa....

:: My BeAuTiFuL wOrLd :: said...

salam kenal :)

happy blogging :)

myrae kiroro said...

wslm YNA...
mane ade happy nye Yna...ur blog da most beautiful la...=)

myrae kiroro said...

thank's a lot korean style on9...saya dak baru jela...=)

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a smile._MYRAEKIRORO